# 9 Recto Avenue, Victory Norte
Santiago City, Isabela Province
Obtain a distinctive place with the help of acquired education.
- Accomplish Degree in Public Administration from the Cagayan State University College of Public Administration in Tuguegarao City.
- Currently taking degree in Masters of Public Administration.
- Journalism: Editor-in-Chief, The Mediator - Gosi National High School 1997-1998
- Editor-in-Chief, The MCN Bytes – MCN Computer College 1998-2000
- Editor-in-chief, The Reconnoiter – Cagayan State University, College of Arts & Sciences (2000-2002)
- Regular Writer, The Carigan – Cagayan State University, Campus-wide publication (Carig, Tuguegarao City Campus)
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Sales & Marketing: Store Manager of one of the Philippines top Fastfood Company (2002-2003)
Sales Supervisor, FCN Ormin Dist. Inc. – for a FMCG company, Monde Nissin Corporation (Province of Oriental Mindoro - 2003-2005)
Sales Supervisor, Grupo Marilen Inc –for a FMCG company, Monde Nissin Corporation (Provinces of Isabela, Quirino, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao – 2005-2007)
Operations Manager, Grupo Marilen, Inc. for a FMCG company, Monde Nissin Corporation (Cagayan Valley Region & Eastern Cordillera Region – 2007 to Present)
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have top level enthusiasm with proper dedication for a successful career in marketing, sales and communications.
- Have tough leadership brilliance.
- Have wonderful and highly excellent skills in Philippine Native languages for oral and written communication (Tagalog, Iloko (Ilocano), Ibanag & Itawes).
- Known with people, customs and culture of Luzon Philippines.